- It is very seldom you complete a survey and firmly believe that a 0-10 scale should be changed to reflect a 15. At Dr Avino’s office the courtesy and caring begins on your first visit and continues to improve throughout your caregiving experience. The attention to detail and going that extra mile ...
- i spoke with two (non-PBOI) ortho surgeons before dr. avino and am glad i waited to speak with him. rather than feeling like part of a human assembly line, dr. avino made me feel like i was one of one. that relationship is essential and continued throughout the pre, surgical and post surgery proce...
- I moved to West Palm Beach from PA and this was my first visit. Dr. Avino has a warm and caring personality. I instantly felt at ease. I had both of my hips replaced a few years ago in Pittsburgh and I’ve had some problems since then. I feel confident in Dr. Avino’s medical expertise and treatme...
- Dr Robert Avino was wonderful! He wasn’t rushed, made constant eye contact and fully explained everything. The staff was delightful.
- Outstanding surgeon did my total hip replacement. Highly recommend Dr Robert Avino without hesitation.
- Dr. Avino is a highly trained, talented surgeon. In addition, he can talk to patients, taking time to explain his plan of care. I couldn’t recommend him more highly!
- I saw Dr Avino twice already. He is very personable. He spent enough time with me, understood my problem and treated it.I recommend him fully.
- Dr. Avino was kind, courteous and caring. The people in the office know what they’re doing.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Dr. Avino, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required